Your family home is more than just a house and we understand inviting any contractor onto your property can be difficult. We offer a convenient, hassle free and non-intrusive service. Do you often feel sick when at home but perfectly healthy everywhere else? You are not alone and the cause is often the indoor air quality within your own walls.
The Inspection Process
Our ‘Home Air Facts’ inspection process enables us to identify and resolve indoor air quality concerns to maintain your health. We will visit your home, listen to your concerns and carry out an entire house inspection process.
We measure air contaminants such as:
- Particulate Matter (dust, allergens, mold spores, dander, etc)
- Carbon Monoxide and Dioxide When appropriate, we will then take physical samples with our IAQ equipment.
These samples are then sent to an independent test facility for analysis in order to measure, identify and confirm our on-site findings.
One of the most common reasons for continued allergy issues is poor indoor air quality. Our allergy testing service can identify issues to make your life more manageable! Our work enables us to clean and sanitize the air in your entire living space and remove germs and bacteria.
Finally, we will provide you with a document detailing all elements of the testing process. It will also be summarised in understandable terms without the unwanted industry jargon. We can provide practical and appropriate recommendations to correct any problem areas. Our commitment is to provide information in your report to assist in making sound decisions concerning the health and personal comfort of you and your family.
What Do We Test For?
- Mold Inspection – It is perhaps the most common issue within property and our experienced background will ensure a thorough lab analysis of any specimen
- Thermal Imaging Moisture and Water issues
- VOC Air Sampling – Volatile Organic Compounds
- Formaldehyde testing – commonly found in construction materials, insulations, furniture and household products, like adhesives
- Mildew and Odors – often more obvious to your family, we examine odors and identify their cause